The SY Diva Andaman offers an exclusive cruising experience with an average of 8 guests per cruise and a maximum of 14. Apart from its classic old-world-charm, the Diva offers a personalized and unique
experience, the opportunity to do some amazing diving, sampling great cuisine, and exploring with a team having a wide range of technical skills and expertise.
– A maximum 4:1 diver to guide ratio is maintained for certified divers
– All dive courses include a private instructor
– Enriched Air Nitrox is available and there is a membrane onboard to manage Nitrox fills
– Only genuine Bauer Securus filters are used on board
– Diving is conducted off 2 x 40 HP dinghy tenders
– Equipment kit-up, cleaning and de-kit is managed by the team
Breakfasts include a complete continental spread with bacon, eggs-to-order, fresh fruit, homemade granola, fresh baked croissants, fresh-pressed juice, local tropical fruit jams, as well as a wholesome Thai breakfast.
The Lunch buffet is a Thai spread, usually soup, noodles, rice, a stir-fry, a curry and salads.
Dining under the stars is the Diva’s signature experience. A three-course, plated meal served on the upper deck. This brings together flavors of the Andaman Region in a fusion style.
Fresh salads and herbs come from the onboard hanging garden.
Dietary preferences such as gluten or lactose intolerance, sea-food allergies or vegetarian diets can be catered to on a case by case basis, but this needs to be clarified at the time of booking.
– In house masseuse
– Outdoor dining
– Onboard wine cellar & beer on tap
– An interactive introduction to the natural history of the region (A presentation that provides an overview of the ecology, sociology, geology and environmental status of the region that your cruise will traverse)