Summer Adventure and Romance | Chiang Mai & Koh Samui
At your arrival at Bangkok Airport catch your connection to Chiang Mai, the ancient capital of the North. One of our chauffeurs will wait for you at the arrival to provide transportation to one of the most beautiful resort/destination in the north of Thailand. A fairy tale place, awarded as the "Best Paradise Resorts in Thailand" and among the best 5 cascade resorts worldwide, this fantastic eco-resort located in Chiang Mai surroundings has hosted famous guests like Angelina Jolie and charms whoever is so lucky to spend the holidays here. Treat yourself to 2 nights in a Luxury Tent, a real camping tent but incredibly more luxurious than a standard room in a 5 stars hotel.Enjoy the fantastic view and surroundings: you can trek in the natural park in which the resort is nestled, you can swim in the pool next to the cascade or pamper yourself to some treatments in the Spa of the resort.
Have you ever thought of being an elephant owner for a day? We would like to invite you to a hands-on experience, taking care of an elephant and learning how to interact with these beautiful animals just how an owner would do daily. You will be trained to approach your elephant correctly, to understand the elephant's temperament, to feed and check its health, to learn about and take care of your own elephants, to bathe and brush it in the river, learning how to ride on its neck and communicating with him through different spoken commands. The program creates trust and build a relationship between you and the elephant (this is not the kind of park for those who wants to see elephants perform shows, dance and walk on two legs). With the conservation philosophy "Extinction is Forever" at its hear, this amazing Elephant Farm is honoured to encourage people, at least once in their lives, to experience a day with this very special animal. Give yourself the opportunity to live a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Have an unforgettable 2 days biking adventure along the shores of beautiful Mae Taeng River. Ride smooth single tracks with some sizey undulations to get the blood pumping. Cross back and forth over the River using hill-tribe wooden bridges. Along the way, you can take breaks at some beautiful little villages and can dip in a waterfall before stopping in a charming village for the night. After bathing in the river and having a wander round the village you'll enjoy a tasty hill-tribe dinner sitting around the fire and relaxing with a tasty home-made whisky or two. Up early again the next morning to strap your bikes on bamboo rafts for a day on the river you will never forget. Float downstream on the clean Mae Taeng river passing working elephant camps, bamboo spear fisherman and some exciting rapids that will test your best rafting skills. Stop for lunch and take a well earned rest at a great little restaurant built on stilts over the river and then finish off the day rafting some fun sections of river before heading back to Chiang Mai city. We would like to base your Chiang Mai's stay at the Puripunn Hotel, a charming boutique hotel located in the heart of Chiang Mai and constructed in a stylish contemporary Lanna-Oriental style, inspired by traditional homes of Chiang Mai's colonial period. The hotel is situated in the midst of one of Chiang Mai centuries-old communities where ancient Lanna treasures, cultural traditions and way of life have been well-preserved. The perfect base to explore the city, the Puripunn is a fantastic place to stay and a romantic alcove to retreat to after a day out.
Chiang Mai Spa are rightfully famous: after having spent 2 days on a bike we suggest to treat your loved one and yourself to a fantastic half day treatment in one of the best Spas in the city.
Your treatment includes aromatherapy oil massage, body scrub or body mask, guava foot polisher, herbal hot compress and a luxurious facial relaxation. Pure relax...
Feeling like relaxing the whole day or looking forward to a new adventure? You could choose to visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, the holiest temple in Thailand, before heading to some deep jungle for a thrilling flight among the trees. Otherwise, why don't you try learing to cook Thai cusine? Spending a day in a Thai Farm picking your own fresh ingredients and mixing them to become delicious curries and mouthwatering dishes is great fun! Enjoy your last night in Chiang Mai listening to some nice live music in one of our suggested riverside bar - tomorrow a flight to Koh Samui awaits you.
At your arrival at Samui a private car will be awaiting you. Enjoy the view during the short ride that will take you to The Kala. Located on a cliff overlooking the Lamai Bay, The Kala is the kind of place that goes beyond the standard luxury hotel and dream holiday. Check in your incredible duplex pool villa with breataking view over the ocean and the personalized kind of service that will make you wish to come back here again and again in the years to come.
Enjoy your 2nd day on beautiful Koh Samui by relaxing in your villa, swimming in your private, infinity edge pool, or taking advantage of the facilities at disposal in your superb hotel. The Kala Beach Club is just a few steps away on a little, half-hidden and therefore very private, bay. If the beach tires you after a while, you can enjoy a fantastic spa treatment in The Kala Spa or in the privacy of your villa or can even spend some time fishing from the rocks that gently slope from the hotel to the blue sea.
Ang Thong Marine National Park lies 31 km north-west of Koh Samui and includes 40 small islands and 84 sq km marine environment of untouched beauty. All islands are uninhabited and undeveloped except for one, Koh Paluay, which is inhabited by the "sea-gypsies" who still earn a living from fishing. The islands range in size, from mere rocks in the deep blue sea to little paradise islands with white beaches and coconut trees. The water is clean, calm and inviting, creating the perfect conditions to explore the park's hidden treasures. Today, we'll have you board a VIP speedboat to travel to this beautiful Marine Park, sailing toward Koh Wao first, which consists of three islands with a shallow, sheltered bay in between, making it well-suited for snorkelling. During this fantastic day out, you will land on the beach at Talay Nai, then climb through dense rainforest and narrow ravines to a spectacular viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands. A short stroll downhill will take you to the famous Emerald Lake, also known as the Blue Lagoon from the movie "the Beach". From here, we divert from normal tour routes and go to Koh Paluay's sea gypsy village where you will have a delicious Thai lunch in a restaurant at the fisherman's village. After that, the speedboat will take you to the south of the island for an hour and a half of amazing kayaking along breathtaking cliffs and uninhabited islands with perfect beaches. What a day!
Relax, relax and relax...after all, who doesn't need some? The Kala is the perfect place to do that.
Or, should you want to go exploring, there're a few places around worth discovering. Have a look at our Samui Inside Track agenda - plenty of inspirations for a day out around the island!
In the vicinity of the southern shore of Koh Samui there is an archipelago of 5 small, largely uninhabited islands. The largest one, Koh Taen, has a small village and a resident population of about 18 people. The other islands are, from west to east, Koh Wang Nai, Koh Wang Nok, Koh Tan, Koh Matsum and Koh Rab. Still out of mass tourism itineraries, these islands offer beautiful snorkelling sites, soft beaches and the chance to have a day out in tropical paradise that is still largely unknown...bliss...
This is your last day in Samui - make the most of it! And to end your vacation on a sweet note, we would like to tempt you to a private candlelight dinner for 2.
Your dinner, set romantically under a canopy, on the rocks and with view of the ocean, will consist of wine and 4 delicious courses served by your private butler. What a treat!
All too soon is time to say good bye. We hope that you enjoyed your holiday with our proposals and arrangements. Classy Frontiers chauffeur will pick you up at the hotel to provide swift transfer to the airport. Catch your Samui - Bangkok flight before flying back home with the airline of your choice.
or visit us at: www.classyfrontiers.com
- 2 one way Bangkok - Chiang Mai tickets with Air Asia inclusive of taxes, 15K luggage/person, GoInsure policy per 2 and service fees (price may vary accordingly to season/dates)
- Private transfer Chiang Mai Airport - Sukantara Cascade Resort in Luxury Sedan
- 3 nights accommodation in Luxury Tented Villa at Sukantara Cascade Resort and Spa inclusive of breakfast for 2, service charge and governmental taxes.
- 2 entrance ticket to Natural Elephant Park inclusive of return transport from/to hotel, pic-nic lunch, equipment and training outfits.
- 2 days/one night biking tour including return transport from/to hotel, bike, helmet, English speaking instructor/guide, water, snacks, 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, one night stay in a hill-tribe village , bamboo rafting the next day.
- 3 nights accommodation in Puripunn Deluxe Room at Puripunn Baby Grand Boutique Hotel inclusive of breakfast for 2, service charge and governmental taxes.
- 3 hours Vitality of Life Package per 2 at Rarijinda Spa inclusive of: aromatherapy oil massage, body scrub or body mask, guava foot polisher, herbal hot compress and a luxurious facial relaxation
- Private Puripunn Hotel - Chiang Mai airport transfer
- 2 one way flight ticket from Chiang Mai to Koh Samui with Bangkok Air inclusive of fuel and insurance surcharges, passenger service charge (price may vary accordingly to season/dates)
- Return private transfer from/to Samui Airport - Hotel in Compact Sedan
- 6 nights accommodation in in Duplex Pool Villa at The Kala inclusive of breakfast, service charge and governmental taxes.
- One full day join in cruise for 2 on VIP speedboat to Ang Thong Marine Natural Park inclusive of hotel transfers, a light breakfast, soft drinks and fresh fruits, buffet lunch, sea kayaking, the use of snorkelling equipment and a life jacket, full insurance coverage and admission fee to the marine park.
- One full day private tour of Koh Madssum Island by local fishing boat inclusive of local fishing boat rental, lunch box for 2, beach mats, soft drinks.
- One private dinner by the villa or on the rocks inclusive of 4 course gourmet dinner for 2, private dinner set-up, private butler and 1 bottle of wine
- 2 one way flight ticket from Koh Samui to Bangkok with Bangkok Air inclusive of inclusive of fuel and insurance surcharges, passenger service charge (price may vary accordingly to season/dates)
- Flight tickets from/to your country, available upon request.
- Meals, Spa treatments and additional services not listed above and in the travel proposal description.
For terms and conditions, please visit: www.classyfrontiers.com/termsandconditions